Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work based in Northamptonshire, within the Children with Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Work proactively to ensure in-depth, person-centred assessments are carried out so that the local authority and external agencies can provide as much support as possible to the young person and their family/carers
- Work with other child protection, LAC, and CIC teams, to ensure children in these sectors are offered extra support as required
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working closely with multiple other contacts
- In-depth knowledge of children's disability legislation, and should be aware of the help and support offerings that are available to both the young people, and their families
- Have already worked in a Disability Team, and will have several years post qualified experience in this area
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.