Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Bury, within the Children with Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for a caseload of children with complex needs
- Undertaking statutory assessments, writing reports
- Participate in the planning/reviewing of cases adhering to statutory timescales
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with children, their families and carers
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
- Maintain and update case records as per statutory guidance
- Write high-quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of working with children, young people and their families
- Committed to achieving good outcomes for children with disabilities
- Work effectively in complex situations, use their initiative
- Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.