Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Children with Disabilities Team based in Kingston, Richmond, Twickenham & Chessington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanentSocial Worker job is £33,948-£40,728 per annum.
- Assessing the needs of children and their families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families within statutory timescales.
- Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children Looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in Need meetings, Children Looked After meetings and core group meetings.
- Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
- Building strong and respectful working relationships both with our families but also with partners.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- A fantastic communicator.
- A resilient worker, able to work effectively in a team or on your own initiative, taking ownership and responsibility.
- Confident and competent with relevant statutory and regulatory framework and of an appropriate range of professional interventions.
- A solution focussed person with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.