Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in West Berkshire, within the Children with Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Applicants with excellent communications skills, enthusiasm to work in an anti-oppressive way to socially include children and their families, personal organization and motivation would be welcomed to apply
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding thresholds and understanding of Children's Services processes
- Disability experience within children and families is preferred but non-essential as appropriate training will be offered
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.