Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Brigg. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The successful candidate will be supported in the role in relation to data compliance and quality assurance processes.
- Currently working within Covid-19 Risk Management and largely working remotely but there will be requirements to complete face to face visits with service users.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- There is a requirement for specialist disability knowledge and to be an experienced practitioner
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.