Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bolton, withing the Bolton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
- provide a service to children with disabilities and their families
- Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child
- Duty rota cover - front line social work
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of working with CWD and familiar with statutory processes
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.