Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Slough, within the Children with Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Reviewing and monitoring care package for children with disabilities and their families
- Completing Initial and Core Assessments
- Writing court reports, care plans and attending court proceedings in relation to care proceedings Interim Care Orders Section 38, Care Orders Section 31, Special Guardianship Reports, Section 7 and 37 Reports, Kinship Assessments, Risk Assessment, Viability Assessments
- Attending risk management meetings
- Initial and Core Assessment
- Completing Child in Need Plans
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in Children with Disabilities Teams
- Must be able to start ASAP
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.