Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bognor Regis, in the Children with Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £29,597 to £42,965 per annum.
As a Social Worker with the Child Disability Team you will offer a specialist social work service for disabled children and young people with complex needs. You will work with them, their families, and other agencies to understand and meet their assessed needs; supporting them to achieve their potential. Your role will include assessment, planning and interventions with children in need, looked after children and children in need of protection.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Understanding of the impact of disability on children's lives.
- You will be able to work in partnership with disabled children and their families as well as colleagues in Children's and Adult's Services, Education, Health, and the Voluntary & Community sector.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.