Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Social Worker to work full-time in a Children with Disabilities Team in Amersham.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,984 to £44,007 per annum.
- The Children with Disabilities Service delivers statutory social work services to children and young people aged 0-25 years with a disability, as well as a range of support services to enable families to care for their children successfully.
- The team are developing effective transitions pathways and are building good relationships with SEN colleagues to ensure that children and young people benefit from joined up services.
- The focus of the work in this team is to secure the best outcomes for the children and young people who receive its services through careful and thoughtful planning.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.