Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children with Disabilities Team in Chessington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £33,948 - £40,728 per annum.
About the Role:
- Assessing the needs of children and their families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families within statutory timescales.
- Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children Looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in Need meetings, Children Looked After meetings and core group meetings.
- Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current SWE registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.