Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Yate, within the 0-18 Children with Disabilities Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £43,876 per annum.
- Listening to children and young people with a disability and putting them at the heart of all that you do.
- Working in partnership with families, equipping them with the skills they need to ensure young people live in happy, healthy, and safe homes.
- Working within a multi-agency network to ensure that assessment and planning is well coordinated and leads to positive outcomes for the child.
- Use creativity to deliver high quality, child-centred practices, which ensure the best outcomes for children and families.
- Provide information, advice and support to children, young people, their families and carers to enable children with disabilities to enjoy and achieve social inclusion.
- Safeguard vulnerable children and young people and to assess need, develop plans and provide services where appropriate. Review these plans regularly to ensure that outcomes are being achieved.
- Undertake statutory social work in the areas of Child protection, Children in Need and the initial stages of Looked after Children, as well as working within the Public Law outline and Care proceedings on occasion.
- Ensure vulnerable children and young people with a significant impairment or disability are identified, protected and supported to achieve positive outcomes through the provision of well planned, integrated and coordinated services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
- Evidence that you are a problem solver, confident about making important decisions, underpinned by a genuine passion to work collaboratively with children, young people, and families to meet their goals and aspirations.
- Be an advocate for innovation, positivity, and dedication. You’ll welcome challenge and embrace change.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.