Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Bury, within the Children with Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Assess the care needs of children, young people, and their families where a child has a significant and enduring disability and/or health needs.
- Work with children under Section2 (CSDP Act 1970), children in need, children who are subject to child protection plans, those who are looked after and who may be subject to court proceedings.
- Ensure that children’s needs are assessed, planned for and reviewed, bringing together the multi-agency teams around children and young people to assess and meet needs.
- Identify and manage the provision of short break services where assessed as appropriate.
- Contribute to progress as we continue to establish and embed child focussed ways of working with children, young people and families throughout our work.
- Use the Signs of Safety approach adopted across Bury children’s Services to work with partner agencies and will have considerable transferable skills in this area.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work, preferably including experience working with children with disabilities.
- Applications from people with a demonstrable interest and who are keen to learn about working with children with disabilities will also be considered.
- Knowledge and experience in safeguarding and working with looked after children.
- Demonstrate an ability to contribute to a positive working environment, with empathy and support.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.