Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Maidenhead, within the Children with Disabilities Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £35,448 - £42,888 per annum.
- Hold a mixture of cases including complex cases.
- Investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/ professional boundaries.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps.
- Make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development needs to continually improve upon practice; and to support CPD.
- Demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the HCPC in order to maintain registration.
- Work within the organisation's professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant post qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.