Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker / Senior Social Worker to work based in Wandsworth, within the Children With Disabilities Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £44,000 per annum.
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation, and review (APIR).
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres, and other settings.
- Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day-to-day service delivery.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Previous experience within frontline social work, including experience of working with others across voluntary and statutory agencies, providing a social work service to children in need and their families.
- Work flexible hours as required to meet the needs of children, young people and their families.
This Social Worker / Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.