Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment agency is currently looking for a Social Worker to work full-time in Bexley within a Children with Disabilities Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £33,414 up to £43,089 per annum.
- To work in a respectful and professional manner with children and families that is focused on achieving what is in the best interest of the child
- Consistently use the Signs of Safety practice model when assessing risks or worries, what is working well, and exploring the next steps to improve the outcomes and safety of the children and young people we serve
- To undertake regular visits to and work creatively with children and young people in order to develop a good rapport that allows you to obtain the child's wishes and feelings and to make sure these inform the work that you do
- To work with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts, such as mental ill health, disability, substance misuse, domestic abuse, sexual exploitation, radicalisation, poverty, discrimination, and immigration
- To be able to apply relevant social work theories and research in a way that helps best understand the lived experiences of children and young people, such as child development, attachment theory, impact of childhood trauma, and the cycle of grooming and sexual abuse
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- To have experience or a willingness to be trained in and use the Signs of Safety practice model we use when working with children and families
This Social Worker job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.