Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to fill a full-time role within a Children Through Care Service based in Coventry.
The service works with looked after young people aged 12 and over.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To be responsible for complex caseloads allocated by a team manager which may include complex case assessment and supervision, including planned intensive interventions of looked after children, parents, carers, child protection and children in need.
- Implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases.
- Work to the agreed quality standard for the service.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.