Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in St Austell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24.03 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
- To complete and present reports within the Child Protection arena using Signs of Safety approach.
- Write court reports and present evidence to the court.
- Work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and Chair multi-agency core group meetings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Be able to hold child protection cases, have good written and verbal communication skills to work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and Chair multi-agency core group meetings. To be able to write court reports and present evidence to the court.
- Have experience of Child Protection and Court work and Child in Care work.
- Knowledge / use of Signs of Safety and MOSAIC system would be an advantage.
- Worker will be required to have own transport and travel across Cornwall.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Mark Andrews; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.