Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Staffordshire - within the Safeguarding Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.53 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritizing all work in accordance with the Directorate's Policies and Procedures, standing orders, budgets, and all relevant legislation.
- Complying always with the policies and procedures of Families First Directorate in respect of all aspects of work.
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy.
- Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they are achieving their assessed outcomes.
- Undertaking regular reviews of individual children's and family's situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.