Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northamptonshire - within the Safeguarding Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £36 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Accommodation allowance - £150 if they live above 60 miles.
- To attend case review meetings, accepting tasks and activities and attend a range of identified meetings including Core Group Meetings
- To undertake social work tasks, ensuring they provide good practice, monitoring their work to ensure statutory requirements are met with regular reporting to the Social Work Manager
- To ensure Assessments are completed in line with the Framework Assessment
- To attend and be prepared for supervision compliant with Departmental Supervision policy and procedure
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.