Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Tiverton in a Children Permanency & Transitions Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 to £38 per hour depending on experience (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced social worker passionate about supporting children in care to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- The role involves holding a caseload of children up to age 18, and fulfilling statutory responsibilities in relation to children in care.
- This can include visiting children, completing assessments, plans, safeguarding, court work, education plans, completing referrals, recording, attending meetings, planning for permanency and promoting placement stability. Devon works to a relationship based restorative model of practice.
- We will offer you a supportive team, supervision, training and development.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of statutory social work with children and families
- Ability to drive and have access to own transport (pool cars are bookable, however)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.