Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Need Team based in Hackney. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is up to £28-£30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 5-month contract.
- Provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines
- Assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes
- Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies
- Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs
- Understand the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to establish the needs of an individual child
- Develop and manage Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.