Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Cardiff, within the Children in Need Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England/CCW.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Attending Child in Need planning meetings
- Putting Child in need plans in place
- Reviewing and monitoring child in need care plans in line with legislation
- Identifying resources or service required to achieve the planned outcomes within agreed timescales
- Identifying developmental needs of the child in need
- Assessing whether outcomes have been achieved sufficiently
- Keeping up to date case recordings
- Working with children and families under supervision orders
- Carrying out 6 weekly visits and keeping up to date records of these visits
- Carrying out both announced and unannounced visits
- Ensuring child protection and looked after children processes are in place
- Seeking legal advice in relation to the extension of supervision orders or care orders
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England/CCW registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.