Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Plymouth, within the Children in Need Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
There is a £100 mileage/accommodation allowance for this role.
- Co-facilitate change, with children, with young people and with families.
- Undertake direct visits to work with children and their families is central to their daily work.
- Engage in relationship-based practice, getting to know children and helping them to increase their resilience and to feel safer.
- Aim to work with children and families in all aspects of their journey.
- Provide stable and confident oversight and support for children in need of help and protection through working closely with our partners in health, education, the voluntary sector, and legal sector.
- See positive change for children, and being a significant part of enabling this, motivates our practitioners to commit to this rewarding area of social work practice.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.