Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Need Team based in Greenwich, London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate).
- Expected to undertake cases independently and demonstrating an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual case, assessing and managing risks appropriately
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them express their needs and make informed decisions and contribute to service planning Position is in a Children & Families in Need Team.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.