Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Erewash, within the Children in Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake duty within the team, as well as developing and progressing care plan for looked after children.
- Duty within the team.
- Statutory duties relating to children in care.
- Court work relating to looked after children.
- Developing and progressing care and pathways plans.
- Direct work with children.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Knowledge of looked after procedures
- Experience of discharging care orders and rehabilitating children back to the family
- Minimum of 3 years CIC experience
- The last role desirably needs to be Children in Care role
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Michael Bridges; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.