Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bury St Edmonds, within the Children in Care team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Caseloads are typically 20 cases including court cases, short- and long-term children in care and preparing children for adoption
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have experience of a child in care work including completion of parenting capacity assessments and court work
- Good report writing skills and the ability to be organized and meet deadlines are essential in the role
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.