Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Herefordshire, within the Children in Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.43 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- The role is based within our Children and Young People in Care Team, which is a small, stable and supportive team that supports children and young people who are Looked after from the age of birth to 16 years. We are looking for a social worker who is up for the challenge. We are proud of the team spirit which exists in our teams and across our service and by having supportive colleagues around you is what makes a difference. With this in mind if you think this is you, we would encourage to join us on our journey to improve children and families lives in Herefordshire.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of statutory social work with children and families
- Be able to drive and have access to their own transport
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.