Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Grays within the Children in Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- A social worker work with children and young people who reside with foster carers, kinship carers or in residential placements.
- In a small number of cases, children may live with their parents. Children and young people are often subject to a Care Order and the role of the Children's Social Worker is to fulfil the council's obligations as a corporate parent.
- The role is to work alongside other professionals, to ensure that a child or young person receives appropriate care, education and health services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.