Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Care Team based in Trafford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- As a Social Worker on our Permanence Team, working with Children in Care you will be a confident and ambitious worker, contributing to our journey on restorative relational practice. We have a strong recruitment and retention record here in Trafford Children's Social Care with fantastic workforce development opportunities for staff.
- We are looking for someone who can adopt an innovative approach to supporting children's social care and ensure continuity of care to our vulnerable service users.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Children In Care experience
- You will have a sound knowledge of legislation relevant to this post and demonstrable insight into the issues facing children, young people and families.
- With strong communication and assessment skills, you will have the ability to develop effective working relationships with families and colleagues from various agencies.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.