Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Care Team based in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work directly with children, young people and families using the Suffolk Signs of Safety and Wellbeing framework
- Act as Lead Professional for named families, being the key contact with the family and liaising with other professionals to provide a joined up response
- Work alongside children, young people, parents and families where there are early signs of social, emotional, health or behavioural issues to bring about sustainable improvement
- Take responsibility for managing cases and holding appropriate levels of risk
- To identify risk and safeguarding concerns and escalate immediately where appropriate
- Actively build relationships and networks with other professional groups and services in the locality
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Recent CIC experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.