Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton/Kettering within a Children In Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is a package up to £29,165.00 - £34,277.00 per annum. (Potential increase to £34,277 for exceptional candidates with 5 years + post qualification experience) PLUS £4,000 Golden Hello.
- Service provides oversight for all children in care. This includes children subject to legal proceedings where their permanency plan is being determined as well as children with a plan to remain long term in care.
- Building meaningful relationships with young people, their families and their carers to ensure that we plan effectively for the future of every child.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- You will need to be experienced at court work and will be confident and capable enough to attend court on your own if necessary.
- One years' experience of court work. Your experience could have been gained whilst working in a court team, attending court whilst working in a safeguarding service or another area of children's services.
- The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
- Opportunities to develop your career and move into the role of consultant social worker or team manager
- A maximum caseload of 15 reducing to a target caseload maximum of 12
- Support and training from our consultant practitioners
- Monthly high-quality supervision
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rises with service) and the opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
- Subsidised pension scheme
- Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
- Employee discount schemes
- Up to £8,000 relocation payment
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.