Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Greenwich, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28.00 - £32.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To undertake cases independently and demonstrating an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual case, assessing and managing risks appropriately.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them express their needs and make informed decisions and contribute to service planning.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.