Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in based in Uxbridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,000 per annum and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Recruit and assesses prospective foster carers in accordance with Regional Fostering Services policies and procedures, under the supervision the service manager identified by Regional Fostering Services.
- Responsible for delivery, quality, development and monitoring of fostering allowances.
- Liaising appropriately with placing authorities and other professional services to ensure a child's care plan is followed through.
- Undertake annual foster carer reviews and present to the Agency's fostering panel in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Manage a caseload of approved foster carers and foster carers going through the assessment process.
- Provide day to day support to foster carers.
- Participate in the matching process for potential placements and potential foster carers.
- Participate in skills to foster training where appropriate and requested to do so by senior management.
- Home based role
- Flexible working
- Robust admin support
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Clear bonus and incentive scheme
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of working with children and families preferred within an IFA or fostering setting.
- Experience of working with diversity
- Full Driving Licence and car user
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.