Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in the Highlands, within the Children and Families Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with SSSC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34 - £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current SSSC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of working with children and families.
- Experience of working closely with other agencies offering a service to children and families.
- Experience of Looked After systems and Children's Hearings.
- You should be registered with the Scottish Social Services Council on the 'Social Worker' part of the Register and as such hold a qualification that is recognised by the SSSC as being equivalent to the Diploma in Social Work (DipSW).
- Skills in assessment and analysis.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Interviewing skills.
- Ability to work in an imaginative and creative way.
- Counselling skills.
- IT skills.
- Ability to work in partnership with children, families and other professionals.
- Commitment to partnership working.
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.