Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Totnes and Newton Abbot, within the Children and Families Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Flexible working is considered (such as working from home one day a week or condensed working hours) depending on the candidate’s preference. An accommodation allowance of £150 per week if the Social Worker lives more than 50 miles one-way from the work base.
- Manage caseloads of 18 (depending on complexity), with caseloads above 18 being regularly reviewed by senior management.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Two years post qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.