Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Camden. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To provide a social work service to children and families arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation and regulations, Council and Departmental policies and procedures.
- To hold a caseload, including cases in court proceedings, and undertake a range of duties and responsibilities.
- To undertake assessments of children looked after by Camden to inform the development of appropriate care/protection plans
- To ensure statutory duties are met and these support the achievement of quality standards and practice development.
- Regular direct work, joint working, home visits and reflective sessions with clients, colleagues and partners.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.