Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Blackpool for a Social Worker to work within a Child Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,507 - £37,849 per annum.
- As a social worker you will be expected to understand risk and be able to work with a variety of agencies in order to work together to safeguard and reduce the risks around children at times of need. Within this busy environment is a wealth of experience and knowledge which you will be supported by and a very robust AYSE/Professional Development support package.
- As a safeguarding social worker you will have a mixture of casework including child in need, child protection and court proceedings work and will be supported by your practice development manager and team manager as required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.