Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Kingston-Upon-Thames, within the Child Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- At least 2-3 years' experience in child protection and child in need work.
- Court experience is preferable on the basis that the team holds cases to Final Hearings, and so candidates will be required to manage court work as well as CIN and CP cases.
- Effective report writing skills. As noted there will be an expectation to complete court reports, as well as CIN and CP reports.
- Effective experience in multi-agency working.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona -Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.