Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Bristol, within the Child Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £31 - £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Works with Children in Need, Children needing Protection and undertakes Court Work.
- At the area office in North Bristol there is free parking and easy access to local amenities.
- Work closely with the Families in Focus team in the locality and there are a range of services available to support good work with families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.