Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Totnes and Newton Abbott, within the Child Protection & Wellbeing Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Working from home one day a week or condensed working hours is possible, depending on the candidate’s preference, although would need to be agreed with managers during interview with which day they could have off.
Caseloads are low, at 18 (depending on complexity) and all caseloads above 18 will be reviewed regularly by senior management.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.