Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Woking for a social worker to work within a child protection and court team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £33,332 - £38,312 per annum.
You will be working with:
- Families in the pre-proceedings process
- Public and private law proceedings
- Children who are subject to supervision orders or a child protection plan
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.