Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bristol, within Child Protection. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 - £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Carrying out Core Assessments, pre-birth assessments, risk assessments
- Carrying out Section 47 Child protection investigations
- Writing Statements for court
- Completing Section 7 and 37 reports for court
- Representing the authority in court to give evidence
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard children
- Keeping up to date case recordings
- Convening and chairing core group meetings
- Liaising with other professionals
- Carrying out joint investigations and interviews with the police
- Initiating and seeing through care proceedings
- Implementing and reviewing Care Plans
- Supervising contact
- Writing case conference reports
- Attending case conferences and strategy meetings
- Completing Child in Need plans
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.