Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Child Protection Team in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Children and Families Assessments
- Parenting Assessments.
- Compiling and presenting Case Conference Reports
- Writing Child Look After Report
- Writing Child Look After Review reports
- Writing Child Protection Conference reports.
- Chairing Core Group Meetings
- Chairing Child in Need Meetings
- Completing Section 7 Reports for court
- Direct Work with Children & Adult.
- Carrying out Section 47 Enquires
- Joint interviewing with the police
- Carrying out Risk Assessments.
- Care Planning/Placement planning
- Completing Human Rights Assessments
- Working in the Children's Trust Hub Model
- Child Sexual Exploitation assessment.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.