Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Waltham Forest for a Social Worker to work within a Child Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £49,511 - £54,482 per annum.
We are looking to finalize permanent recruitment within our Child Protection Reviewing Service and require an experienced and enthusiastic Social Work Manager/Child Protection Conference Chair with a soundtrack record of delivering excellent services for children and families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- A minimum of 3 years posts qualifying Social Work experience
- Evidence of having practiced at a senior Social Work level
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.