Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Guernsey, within the Child Protection / Child in Need Locality Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £40,408 - £48,965 per annum.
- Assist in the provision of an effective children's social care service.
- Undertake work with children in need, children in need of protection and children subject of Care Requirements in accordance with the Children (Guernsey and Alderney) Law 2008.
- Prepare assessments, statements, and care plans for court, as well as giving evidence in court.
- Work in partnership with parents, colleagues, and other agencies to ensure the child is central to any process is essential as is the ability to work with complex issues and analyse information as appropriate.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Experience of undertaking a variety of needs and risk assessments that are evidence and theory based and undertaking joint investigations.
- Significant post qualification experience in a Local Authority child protection children's services setting.
- CIN/CP experience.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.