Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Blackpool in a Child Exploitation and Missing From Home Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £30,507 to £37,849 per annum.
Duties/about the job:
- Children and Family Assessments.
- CIN plans and CP plans as your work will be focussed on building trusted meaningful relationships with the young person using a therapeutic model to build on their resilience and strengths to bring about positive change.
- This exciting new way of working ensures that our Social Workers can dedicate the necessary time to children and young people who need our support the most. Our innovative and creative approaches allow us to engage young people outside of statutory constraints.
- The team are looking to recruit a motivated individual with a diverse range of skills who can demonstrate a flexible approach and clear understanding of child exploitation and has a passion for working with adolescents.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- A minimum of 2 years Social Work experience
- Completed ASYE
- A UK driving license with access to own car
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.