Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Barking & Dagenham for a Social Worker to work within a Child Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
This team provides social work services to children and their families to safeguard and promote their welfare.
The salary for this permanent social work role is £37,306 - £42,851 per annum, depending on experience.
Duties of the Social Worker include:
- Undertake high quality and timely single assessments and to liaise with partners within and without the council as necessary to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively.
- Manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, at all times, making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently.
You will also be developing and improving standards and quality, helping us to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children and their families.
We'll also expect you to contribute to the team - helping the council to develop and improve standards.
In return, you will get the time and support you need to make a difference. The council is driving down caseloads and investing heavily in better IT and mobile working technology to help staff spend more quality time doing what matters.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Previous experience as a social worker within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.