Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Lambeth, within the CHC Adults Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker include:
- Engaging in CHC backlog assessments and undertaking requisite Care Act assessment and review
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs
- Carry out assessment/review of clients to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments
- Work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met
- Carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree of equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous social work experienced within an adults team, ideally CHC
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.