Sanctuary Social Care working in partnership with Dudley Council to recruit a Social Worker within a Care Management Team. The salary for this role ranges from £27,905 - £37,475 per annum, depending on experience.
If you're a practitioner that wants to work within a local authority that provides you with an excellent career path then this is one of the best places to work. With continuous investment provided to their workforce, Dudley recognises the importance of ongoing staff development to produce the best results.
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
- Carry a case load of children and families in line with the organisational needs of the service function, including children in need, children in need of protection and children who are looked after by the Local Authority
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case recording in line with procedures
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of children and families in collaboration with other agencies
- You will be monitoring and reviewing the progress of plans and outcomes
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- A bespoke induction package
- Flexible working and manageable caseloads
- Free on-site parking
- Learning and development programme
- Discounted leisure benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Car sharing scheme
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.