Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in East Renfrewshire, within a Care at Home Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25.00 - £30.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties if the Social Worker:
- To support the delivery of Care at Home services across East Renfrewshire through effective and efficient planning and scheduling of resources
- To ensure that all scheduling and monitoring processes are utilised to maximise service delivery and continuity of care to meet the needs of service users
- To support the role of the systems administrator for the Care at Home Electronic Scheduling and Monitoring Systems
- To generate reports as directed and liaise with external agencies as required supporting transfer of service to partner providers
- To support implementation of improvement plans and any subsequent review process
- To plan, schedule and allocate home care resource for service delivery through the use of an electronic scheduling system
- To ensure allocation of resource to meet demand and optimise use of available resources
- To ensure resource is allocated to provide continuity of support and skillset/preferences that match the needs of service users To produce reports for both internal and external use
- To use the client database for the Health and Social care Partnership as appropriate
- To liaise with external partners for service delivery as required
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.